Thursday, September 27, 2012

As Issued : Keep it Simple Show II

Hello pretty people, as some of you may already know, I've been working away on a piece for Kevin Peterson's "Keep it Simple" show- opening this Saturday the 29th of September over at As Issued Gallery/Bookstore in Costa Mesa, California. There will be an artists' reception from 6PM till 10PM if you are so inclined to mingle with the amazing talent that's slated to appear at this event. I'm not so sure if I can make it up there... but who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and hitch a ride up near the city of angels...

For those of you who can't make it to the show, 
here's a preview of my final piece, right here, right now 
on today's special last minute blog post,
brought to you by yours truly...
 


Once again, this will be an incredible show 
with over twenty incredible artists!

Be there or be square...


Thanks for checking in 
and take care until next time!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment