Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Some Sneak Peaks and Apologies! : Part I

Ok ok ok, so so so so sorry for the lag ladies and gentlemen... I've been working away like crazy with Cooper for the tattoo apprenticeship and I must say, things are moving along rather nicely. I'm so excited and humbled by the fact that I get to learn among so many amazing artists here at Guru Tattoo

The awesomeness is a little overwhelming at times, but once I place my feet back on the ground I remember I've still got a long way to go... but there is a light at the end of the tunnel... I promise! And if all goes according to plan, I will be able to start taking names for some free apprentice tattoos by the Winter of 2012/Spring of 2013 for any and all who are interested!

In the meantime, check out some of my sketches from Cooper's latest assignments... I will definitely post more images in my blog series "Tattoo Apprenticeship"... so check that out as well... it also includes a little more info about my apprenticeship, tattoos and tattooing. 



But if that isn't enough for you, you can always check me out Instagram (@katherinebrannock) for more pictures and musings during my time in and around Guru Tattoo and/or the rest of the world...



Thanks for checking in 
and take care until next time!

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment