Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Thinkspace Gallery : Wild at Heart : Work in Progress I

This year started with a bang and I'm happy to say that I finally have a little bit of breathing room in April to develop some new ideas... which I have yet to post. But before I can really dive into any of my super secret side projects I have a few more shows I need to prepare for in the meantime. Therefore, today's post will feature some work in progress photos for my upcoming show at Thinkspace Gallery in Culver City scheduled to open in May... please enjoy!


 

 


Curators Andrew Hosner and Amanda Erlanson have put together an amazing line-up of artists for their "Wild at Heart" show -an endangered species benefit intended to raise awareness, as well as money, for any and all unfortunate creatures suffering from dwindling habitats to dwindling numbers. This has always been a very personal subject for me and I'm really proud to finally be part of something that can hopefully have a positive impact on the creatures we share this world with...


Thanks for checking in and maybe we'll meet for the first time at the opening for Thinkspace Gallery's "Wild at Heart" show!

Take care until then...


No comments:

Post a Comment