Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bic Ballpoint Pen Sketches Pt. X


The next plan on my agenda is to wrap up some more stories born of illustrations I compiled between 2009 and 2010. I intend to keep writing and showing new work in galleries, as well as taking on a tattoo apprenticeship. My goal is that by the end of 2012, I can once again be financially independent enough to live on my own. Whether or not I decide to stay in San Diego is still a mystery to me- I’ve had inclinations to move up to LA or even San Francisco for a period of time, maybe even tool around the east coast or other countries, if they let me in... It might even be interesting to write a vaguely detailed story documenting the decisions and actions I've taken to willingly place myself in this predicament- then pray that my awkward bumblings will potentially translate into enlightening efforts and inspire those of us that are less inclined to blindly dive into our passionate interests.




please visit katherinebrannock.com

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment