Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wrapping Up 2011

The year is coming to a close, but the imaginary snowball is still rolling- growing larger by the minute... lucky me. I'm already booked to appear up and down the coast of California next year in at least four shows including:

Thumbprint Gallery in San Diego, CA for January


111 Minna Gallery in San Francisco, CA for February


Thinkspace Gallery in Culver City, CA for March and May

(Fliers coming soon...)

I'll post more details as soon as they arrive, as well as some works in progress for those of you who are anxious to see a sneak peak of what's to come. 

I'm also looking forward to San Diego Comic Con 2012, hopefully I can have some new stories, zines and t-shirts printed up by July. I'll be back in the same booth with my good friend Randall Christopher and his incredible creations Bear & Fox/Kleeman & Mike. Check them out if you're not already familiar with Randy's refreshing sense of humor.

Thanks for checking in and maybe I'll see you at one of these upcoming events! 

Take care until then...


No comments:

Post a Comment