Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sullen Art Collective : Art Driven : Work in Progress I

July is slowly unfolding into one insanely packed month filled with art shows as well as the San Diego Comic Con International. Once again I've been asked by Mr. Tim Shelton to participate in group art show with the Sullen Art Collective. The list of incredible artists participating in this event keeps growing along with my excitement for what's to come...

No pun intended.

Until the climax of this grand spectacle, please enjoy my work in progress for the show. I'm also going to do my best to include a second piece for the Art Driven show... but we'll see what happens...





 Thanks for checking in and maybe we'll meet for the first time,
at Sullen Clothing Headquarters...

Take care until then...

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment