Thursday, July 19, 2012

Gallery Nucleus : Power in Numbers Series I

Well, once again, San Diego Comic Con International has blown my mind out into the stratosphere of nerd space... so happy to finally come out of the geek closet and share my nerdiness with all of you. 


I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone who stopped by the booth this year- much love to my returning fans as well as the new fans I had a chance to meet and greet... You are all so so awesome and I wouldn't be able to continue on if it wasn't for all of you! 


Thank you again, from the bottom of my geeky heart.


But enough lovey-dovey, stuffy-wuff... I have some announcements for a new series debuting at Gallery Nucleus for their "Power in Numbers" project. The "Power in Numbers" project was designed by Gallery Nucleus to showcase some amazing original artwork at affordable prices... not to mention the fact that a part of the proceeds from the artwork helps certain non-profit organizations such as the World Wildlife Fund, UNICEF and Red Cross. So not only can you purchase something original and beautiful, but you can feel good about it too!


I intend to create nine new pieces for a series of "Little Spirit Masks" inspired by various flora and fauna. Each illustration will be approximately 5" x 7" and priced at $100. I have one of the nine completed and she's already available at the "Power in Numbers" website at Gallery Nucleus. Below are the photos of my new work.
Title:
"Incandescent Eyelids"


Medium:
Ballpoint Pen, Watercolor & Gold Ink


Size:
5" x 7"


Caption:
 "I tried to imagine what the spirit of a blue poppy might look like 
when attempting to hypnotize someone into an eternal sleep."






 Thanks for checking in and hopefully my work will 
someday appear on the walls of Gallery Nucleus... 
in which case, maybe that's when we'll meet for the first time.

Take care until then...

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment