Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thumbprint Gallery : Works of Wisdom : Work in Progress I

Thumbprint Gallery presents its first show of the year "Works of Wisdom" opening next Saturday the 14th of January and running through February 5th. I'm racing to finish a piece for them in the midst of all my other work currently under development for 111 Minna Gallery and Thinkspace Gallery. 

This will be my first appearance at Thumbprint- but hopefully not the last. The gallery has come a long way since their roots in North Park on University Ave and I'm excited to see them progressing as a serious establishment dedicated to exposing serious artists in and around San Diego.

The images featured in today's post are from the piece I intend to finish and frame for the upcoming show. There are a few details to square away at the moment, but the progress is moving along nicely and I can't wait to see it hanging on a wall.


 




I'm glad the eyes of Thumbprint Gallery noticed me and my work. Thanks for checking in and maybe we'll meet for the first time at this show's opening night. 

Take care until then...

 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete