Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tattoo Apprenticeship : Sketches V

I hope you all have your costumes ready for the Halloweenie Holiday... just around the corner... I'm still trying to figure out how to dress myself or even compose myself for that matter... it's every dark heart's favorite time of year, where we get to play up those animal instincts on all the spooky levels... But before I can cut a rug with the rest of you ghoulish bugs, here are some images from my sketchbook to get you in the spirit of the season for screamin'. 

Coop always says you can never draw enough snakes, skulls and roses... and then I think to myself... fuck yeah... of course you can never draw enough snakes, skulls and roses... pssshhh... why the hell wouldn't you? 

It took me a little while to get the hang of drawing a believable skull over and over again from memory, but here are some examples as a result of multiple skull assignments over the past few months. I wish I had put a quarter next to these thumbnails, most of these little sketches aren't much bigger than a silver dollar... but hey, they say size doesn't matter, right?






Thanks for checking in
and take care until next time!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment